Test Ref Simplex 9/125 2.0mm Fibre Patch Cable
Fibre optic simplex single-mode test reference lead terminated in our specialist UK facility.
Our test reference cables are manufactured with optimised end-face geometry and enhanced optical performance to ensure repeatable, accurate physical contact of fibre connectors under test. Our cables are terminated with the highest quality (A Grade) physical contact optical ferrule connectors. Leader Optec manufacture cables at the highest standards and conform to all IEC, EIA-TIA and Telecordia requirements. Key Features & Benefits .
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- A Grade connectors on both ends of cable assembly
- Connectors include LC, SC, FC, ST (others upon request)
- Hybrid variants available providing flexibility for legacy testing
- Multimode & Single mode available
- Available in standard lengths (1 - 5m)
- Conforms to IEC, EIA-TIA and Telecordia standards
- RoHS, REACH, SvHC compliant
- 4x IPA pre-saturated cleaning wipes included