Simplex SC-SC OM4 50/125 2.0mm Fibre Patch Cable
Leader Optec’s premium grade simplex patch cables are an optical 50/125 OM4 assembly pre-fitted with connectors, on a 2mm outer diameter cable.
Our range of premium patch-cords present an optimised, economically viable solution to near all applications, including enterprise, LAN and Datacom, whilst providing flexible inter-connectivity to active equipment, passive optical devices and cross-connects. Terminated with our optimised range of physical contact and angled physical contact (APC) connectors, and manufactured with precision factory mounting and polishing techniques, they ensure the highest transmission quality for your solution. All patch cables come with short boots to assist in cable management.
- Features and Benefits:
- All fibre types available such as SM - G657A2, MM - OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OM5 are available on request
- Standard cable dimensions 2.0mm (Please see specification section for more cable details)
- Machine polished and all factory tested
- Standard industry outer jacket colours (Please see specification section for more details)
- Aramid fibre reinforced cable with an LSZH jacket
- Connector styles to suit application
- Suitable for direct patching
- Short boots as standard to assist in cable management, other connector boots are available upon request
- All UK manufactured product; in our own facility in North Wales
- 100% optical and visual testing. Full Test results can be supplied with each assembly