Looking to kick-start your career in Marketing?
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career in marketing? Then Leader Optec has an exciting new vacancy that may be of interest….
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Marketing Assistant to join our team in St Asaph. Leader Optec has recently undergone a rebrand and is in the process of developing its website to enhance user experience. The Graduate Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
See more about the role below.
About the business:
Leader Optec is an established and trusted fibre optic assembly specialist. From our dedicated facility in the heart of North Wales, we pride ourselves on our extensive UK manufacturing capabilities, high-quality products, and fast turnaround. For almost 30 years, we have used our knowledge and expertise to craft bespoke products to meet the individual needs of our customers. To complement our internal capabilities, we work closely with our network of trusted industry partners, to offer competitive pricing and quick dispatch on your day-to-day fibre optic essentials.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- To work alongside the Marketing Manager to implement and drive the marketing and communications strategy for Leader Optec.
- Creation of bespoke artwork using a range of design tools including the full Adobe suite and Canva.
- To establish and maintain a varied portfolio of social media content and monitor its performance.
- To create and execute email campaigns using Mail Chimp.
- To edit Leader Optec’s website, including content creation, page amendments, custom page links and creation/maintenance of customer accounts.
- To maintain and develop the company’s portfolio of images and videos.
- Ensure consistent branding, in line with company guidelines, across all internal and external material.
- Innovative and creative mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and drive new ideas to enhance marketing output.
- Excellent attention to detail, to deliver high-quality/accurate work.
- Positive and professional individual who is eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to organise workload and assume responsibility for own tasks.
- Proficient computer user, with experience of the full Microsoft suite.
- An adaptable and confident team player who enjoys meeting new people and networking.
- Degree, or working towards Degree, in relevant field.
- Ability to use full Adobe suite, in particular Photo Shop.
- Experience of using Canva.
- An interest in the technology sector.
- Interest in photography/editing.
- Interest in Environmental Sustainability
- Experience with SEO/Keyword research
- Part-time; 30 Hours p/w, with scope to increase to full time hours.
- St Asaph Business Park
- Office Based
- Occasional hybrid working.
- Should be based within a 30 mile radius.
- Salary dependent on experience: £21,000-£24,000 (Pro-rota)
- Performance based bonus.
- Team based target incentives.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, or would simply like to find out more, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01745 586600!